As of Saturday, May 29, 2021, we are open for outdoor tennis! Please refer to this page for all COVID-19 updates at FS Tennis Club for the Summer 2021 season.
Outside of our office, there will be a white board with your name and court number at our front door, so you’ll know where to go! Please proceed directly to your assigned court, and your pro will come out to meet you. Our staff members will be inside and available to assist you as needed.
Many of these rules are handed down to us from the NYS DOH. We are doing our best to make Future Stars a healthy and safe place for our clients and our staff. Future Stars will have a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY for those who do not adhere to the updated policies.
If you are fully vaccinated (meaning it has been more than two weeks after your final dose of the vaccine):
- If you have no symptoms and you have not tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 10 days, you are no longer required to wear a mask or be socially distanced while at our facility.
If you are not fully vaccinated (meaning it has not been two weeks since your second dose, or first dose of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine / have not received the vaccine):
- Clients must continue to wear face masks (covering both nose and mouth) and social distance. Masks should be worn at all times while on our facility, other than on court. Face masks may only be removed once on court and more than a 6-foot distance is maintained from all other individuals.
- There should be no high-fives, hugs, handshakes, or other direct physical contact.
- There will be no congregating on the premises or inside the office. Remain apart from other players when taking a break.
- If someone is waiting for an appointment to be over, they must wait inside their car, outside, or they must leave and come back at the end of the appointment. They will not be allowed to wait inside the office for an extended period of time.
- We will be charging for your appointment on the morning of. To streamline operations, we will split the fee evenly between any names in the appointment. Please make sure to let us know who is playing in your court at least 24 hours before to make sure that payment is done the way you need it to be done.
- Our 24-hour weekday cancellation and 48-hour weekend cancellation policies will be strictly enforced. We will only make exceptions for medical reasons, and we will ask for proof (doctor’s note, photo of a thermometer, etc.) to avoid abuse of our cancellation policy. If you are sick or showing any symptoms, please stay home.
- We ask that all clients practice common sense and courtesy at all times.
Last updated: June 9th, 2021