As of Saturday, May 30, FS Tennis is open for outdoor tennis.
Please refer to this page for all COVID-19 updates at FS Tennis Club.
All players who use our courts must read over our Code of Conduct. Any members who do not follow our updated policies in light of COVID-19 will be asked to leave the facility and will not be refunded for their appointment. In addition, the person in question, as well as any family members and other people associated with the account, will be suspended from booking further appointments indefinitely.
Many of these rules are handed down to us from NYS. We are doing our best to make Future Stars a healthy and safe place to be. Future Stars will have a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY for those who do not adhere to the updated policies.
- Clients should arrive at the club as close as possible to the time of their scheduled appointment and should leave the facility immediately after play.
- Clients must wear face masks when social distancing is not possible. Face masks may only be removed once on court and at least six feet apart from other individuals. We ask that clients always err on the side of caution when it comes to face masks: When in doubt, wear a face mask.
- There should be no high-fives, hugs, handshakes, or other direct physical contact.
- There will be no congregating on the premises. Remain apart from other players when taking a break.
- Water coolers and benches have been removed from the courts. Please bring your own water. Do not share water with other individuals.
- The clubhouse remains closed at this time.
- If someone is waiting for an appointment to be over, they must wait inside their car, or they must leave and come back at the end of the appointment.
- Demos and extra racquets will not be available.
- No serving will be allowed. Please use your racquet or foot to pick up balls and hit them to your opponent. Avoid using your hands to pick up the balls. If a ball from another court comes to you, send it back with a kick or with your racquet.
- Tennis equipment should be touched only by the pro. If clients choose to bring their own disinfectant as an additional safety measure, please use an alcohol-based disinfectant.
- Stay on your side of the court. Avoid changing ends of the court.
- No cash or check payments will be allowed; we will be taking credit cards ONLY. We take Visa, MasterCard, and AMEX.
- We will be charging for your appointment on the morning of. To streamline operations, we will not be splitting fees between people; if you plan on splitting the cost between two or more parties, you must figure it out between yourselves.
- Our 24-hour weekday cancellation and 48-hour weekend cancellation policies will be strictly enforced. Please do not ask for an exception. We will only make exceptions for medical reasons, and we will ask for proof (doctor’s note, photo of a thermometer, etc.) to avoid abuse of our cancellation policy. If you are sick or showing any symptoms, please stay home.
- We ask that all clients practice common sense and courtesy at all times.
Last updated: June 3, 2020